NOTICE THAT A TAX DEED MAY BE ISSUED
IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS NOTICE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROPERTY
TO: Eugene A. Jorgenson Current Occupant Mark C Prothero First Interstate Bank
3027 Ave F 520 4th St W c/o UPF Washington Inc Loan Operations
Billings, MT 59102 Roundup, MT 59072 12410 E. Mirabeau Pkwy #100 PO Box 31193
Spokane Valley, WA 99216 Billings, MT 59107
Pursuant to section 15-18-212, Montana Code Annotated, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN:
- As a result of a property tax delinquency, a property tax lien exists on the following described real property in which you have an interest:
Subdiv.-NT2 Lot- 1 Block- 16, 08N 25E 13 NWT CO 2ND ROUNDUP, LOT 1 – 2, NWT CO 2ND ROUNDUP, LOT 1 – 2, Tax ID#1091500000
- The property taxes became delinquent on June 1, 2018.
- The property tax lien was attached on August 1, 2018.
- The lien was subsequently assigned to N/A.
- As of the date of this notice, the amount of tax due is:
COSTS: $152.84 (does not include publication costs)
- For the property tax lien to be liquidated, the total amount listed in paragraph 5 plus any additional interest and costs accrued must be paid by August 2, 2021, which is the date the redemption period expires or expired.
- If all taxes, penalties, interest, and costs are not paid to the COUNTY TREASURER on or prior to August 2, 2021 which is the date the redemption period expires, a tax deed may be issued to the assignee or county that is the possessor of the tax lien on the day following the date that the redemption period expires.
- The business address and telephone number of the county treasurer who is responsible for issuing the tax deed is Darcie L. Hetrick, County Treasurer, 506 Main St., Roundup, MT 59072, (406)323-2504.
FURTHER NOTICE FOR THOSE PERSONS LISTED ABOVE WHOSE ADDRESSES ARE UNKNOWN:
- The address of the interested party is unknown.
- The published notice meets the legal requirements for notice of a pending tax deed issuance.
- The interested party’s rights in the property may be in jeopardy.
DATED this 18th day of May 2021.
Last modified: June 7, 2021