Musselshell County Elections
Clerk & Recorder & Election Administrator: Cheryl Tomassi
Deputy: Bonadee Hagstrom
506 Main Street
Roundup, MT 59072
NOTICE OF CLOSE OF REGULAR VOTER REGISTRATION
AND OPTION FOR LATE REGISTRATION
Notice is hereby given that regular* voter registration for any special district elections and any school elections held on May 7, 2019, will close at 5: oo p.m. on April 8, 2019.
*NOTE: if you miss the regular registration deadline, you may still register for the election by showing up at the Musselshell County Election Office up to and including on Election Day. Between the hours of noon and the close of business on the day before Election Day, you can complete and submit a voter registration card, but you will need to return to the Musselshell County Election Office on Election Day to pick up and vote a ballot.
All qualified active and inactive registered electors for each district are entitled to vote in said elections.
A person who wishes to register and who are not presently registered may do so by requesting a form for registration by mail or by appearing at the Musselshell County Election Office, 506 Main Street, Roundup, MT. If you have moved, please update your registration information by filing out a new voter registration card and submitting it to the Musselshell County Election Office.
Dated this 13th, day of March, 2019
Musselshell County Election Administrator
13-35-211. Electioneering – soliciting information from electors.
- A person may not do any electioneering on election day within any polling place or any building in which an election is being held or within 100 feet of any entrance to the building in which the polling place is located, which aids or promotes the success or defeat of any candidate or ballot issue to be voted upon at the election.
- A person may not buy, sell, give, wear, or display at or about the polls on an election day any badge, button, or other insignia which is designed or tends to aid or promote the success or defeat of any candidate or ballot issue to be voted upon at the election.
- A person within a polling place or any building in which an election is being held may not solicit from an elector, before or after the elector has marked a ballot and returned it to an election judge, information as to whether the elector intends to vote or has voted for or against a candidate or ballot issue.
Polling place Information
- Precinct No. Polling Place Name Accessibility Hours
- Precinct # 1 Roundup Community Center Accessible 7am – 8pm
- Precinct # 3 Roundup Community Center Accessible 7am – 8pm
- Precinct # 5 Roundup Community Center Accessible 7am – 8pm
- Precinct # 6 Roundup Community Center Accessible 7am – 8pm
- Precinct # 7 Melstone Community Center Accessible Noon – 8pm
- Precinct # 8 Musselshell School Rural Noon – 8pm
- Precinct Map
- Voter Registration Card
- Absentee Ballot Request
- Precinct/Polling Place
- Secretary of State Elections
Voting Information available at the Secretary of State Office
- Voter Registration/PDF Form
- Election Calendar
- Absentee Voting / PDF Form
- Voter Identification
- Late Registration
- Election Results
- MY Voter Page
- Inactive Voter Status
- Polling Locations
- List of Candidates
- Electioneering Rules