Use Our Contact Form
506 Main Street
Roundup, MT 59072
When to Call 9-1-1
- When someone’s life and/or property are in danger
- When you see smoke or fire
- When rescue or emergency medical assistance is needed
- When you see a crime being committed
When Calling 9-1-1 Remember to:
- Stay calm
- Speak Clearly
- State the problem you are reporting
- Stay on the phone until emergency personnel arrive
- Be prepared to answer the following
- Location of problem
- Your name
- The number you are calling from
Non Emergency line
Unless you need an immediate response to medical, fire, or police emergency, call the non-emergency number at 406-323-1402. Please keep the emergency line open for true emergencies.
Do not call 9-1-1 or the non-emergency number to find out about weather, road conditions or closures, sirens, laws, or local regulations.
Home Alone Children
Make sure your children are old enough and Mature enough to care for themselves.
Teach them the basic safety.
- To check in with you or a neighbor immediately after arriving home.
- How to call 9-1-1, or your areas emergency number.
How to give directions to your home, in case of an emergency.
To never answer the door to strangers, or let anyone know that they are alone.
What to do and how to escape in case of a fire.
Know the 3 W’s:
- WHERE YOUR KIDS ARE
- WHAT THEY ARE DOING
- WHO THEY ARE WITH
Can your children:
- Be trusted to go straight home after school
- Easily use the telephone, locks,and kitchen appliances
- Follow rules and instructions without panicking
- Stay alone without being afraid.