COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 26, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda June 26, 2017
- We are running the help wanted ad for the maintenance/operator position over the next two weeks.
- This week, we will gravel the Horsethief remodeled intersection and do maint. on haul trucks and trailers.
- Discuss Coal Board Meeting 6-22-17
Stuff Done: Graveling on Adams, Jennings, Melstone-Custer section done. Cattle guards and culverts installed at the intersection of Horsethief and Timber Buttes, some remodeling of corner there as well for drainage purposes. Reclaim Roen’s pit. Roads bladed: Klein, Montana st., Mine, Farrel.
10:30 Neil/ADDCO/postage meter
1:30 Mary Klier-land locked
2:30 Brian Johnson/Collaborative and Mark Qualman.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss the Brownsfield Grant for the Central School Annex.
- Review and sign the Technology Contract for Services between Roundup Public Schools and Musselshell County effective July 1, 2017 to be revisited on July 1, 2019.
- Review and sign the Lease Agreement with ADDCO Office Systems for the Hasler IN700 Mailing System.
- Discuss and decide on a Policy for the County Website.
- Sign Resolution 2017-12 Setting Stage 1 Fire Restrictions.
4:00 County Attorney- Letter to Commissioners
Last modified: July 18, 2017