COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 17th, 2018
9:00 Old Business
- Old ambulance barn roof
- Roof on new ambulance barn
- Bids for the Extension Office/Servpro
- Relocation of #4 Road.
- Wells Fargo Building
- Sheriff impound building
- Maintenance of County owned property
- Heat in the Courtroom
- Storage in District Courtroom
- County Complex Office(s) for JP
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Mower/snow remover from the school
- Bids for windows for the Commons
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda December 17th, 2018
- Discuss #4 relocation
- Update on fuel pump replacement at road shop location
- Resident Doug Walker to discuss culverts
10:15 Sheriff Thomas
11:30 Rose Emily Blum- Homes on the Range Board Member
1:00 County Complex Meeting
2:00 Tori Kolahorst- Senator Daines Office.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and decide on hiring an attorney for probate for the #4 Road relocation.
- Open Bids for repairs at the County Complex.
- Open Bids for Courthouse window installation.
Last modified: March 4, 2019