COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY 4th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Community Builders Grant
- Old Business
- County owned property not in the FEMA mitigation.
- Wells Fargo
- Bids for Extension Office.
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
- Keys for Commons
- Bathroom bids at the Complex
9:30 Road Department
- #4 & 4H Rd. FEMA worksheets.
- Pump replacement.
- Pre-employment D & A, 1 year probationary period for Road Dept. amendment suggestions to County Policy.
- #4 Rd Alteration update.
- Impound building.
- Grants to pursue.
- Go over Coal Board Grants
- Fishing Access negotiations
- Usage and maintenance of County FEMA properties
- Dispatch move
- Ambulance barn roof
- Check in system for purchases
1:00 Colonial Life/Mary Blair
2:30 Public Hearing on the finding that CDBG Planning Grant is exempt of the Environmental Review Process according to Section 58.34 (a)(1).
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review the 2019-2020 PCT Renewal Schedule Acknowledgement Form submitted by MACo.
- Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s structural issues.
- Open and vote on Bids for the Bathroom repair at the County Complex.
- Approve and sign the Zoning Compliance Form for gravel in Sec. 9, T-10-N, R-31-E submitted by WHC/Fred Winkler.
- Approve Designating Commissioner Nicole Borner as Environmental Certifying Official for a CDBG Planning Grant.
- Approve the Determination that the CDBG Planning Grant is exempt of the Environmental review Process.
- Approve to submit CDBG Planning Grant application requesting $20,250.00 with $6,250.00 match to conduct a PAR for Old High School & Indoor Pool Facility.
3:30 Treasurer Hetrick/TIF District
Last modified: March 4, 2019