COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 29th, 2019
8:00 Treasurer Hetrick/closed door
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- The sale of County owned property. Farmers Union
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
9:30 Road Department
- Public comment on #4 Road alteration, make decision at 3:00 meeting.
- Fattig Creek Road shoulders were pulled, residents upset.
- Discuss roads viewed last Tuesday.
- Sign joint application for proposed work in flood plain.
- Impound building.
- Clerk & Recorder Tomassi
11:30 Pam Walling/MACo/Medical
1:30 Morris & Maierle/Thad McGrail/IT
2:00 Shannon/MACo renewal
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review and sign Resolution 2019-14 amending Resolution 2019-3 setting Commissioner meeting days for claims.
- Vote on moving forward with the alteration of #4 Road.
- Sign the Transaction Fund Work Order for the Musselshell County Burn Permit Term Contract submitted by Montana Interactive, LLC
3:30 High Pointe/Mike Felton/IT
4:30 Fisher Tech/Jeffrey Samuels/IT
Last modified: July 30, 2019