COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 6th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
9:30 Road Department
- Last day to take in applications.
- Mail box at 35 Shop Rd. for us and Weed?
- Sign “joint application” for Flood Plain properies.
- Treasurer/Superintendent Budget
11:30 Melstone Gardens/Helen Hougen & Adele Fields
1:00 Brad Marking/Courtroom
1:30 Department of Revenue/Treasurer
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
Vote on doing an RFP (Request for Proposals) for Engineering for Farrel Street & Goffena Bridge projects.
- Discuss and vote on hiring a company for IT services.
- Discuss and vote on working with SMDC to apply for the Recreation Economy for Rural Communities Planning Grant.
4:00 Interview/DES Phone
Last modified: July 30, 2019