COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 17th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Wipfli-BOCC agreed upon procedure.
9:00 Judge Spaulding/Brad Marking
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration.
- Accounting issues. Interim accountant
- INTERCAP Loan
- DCI Investigation results.
- Coal Board meeting location & agenda
- Policy manual changes
10:30 Weed- Meriel Beck
11:30 Nichol Scribner
2:00 Mark Qualman
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Vote on adopting a new procedure for how claims are processed.
- Appoint Florence Wacker as the Consumer Representative for Area II Agency on Aging Advisory Board.
- Sign the procedure agreement with Wipfli and Musselshell/Golden Valley/Witness/Victim Assistance Program.
Last modified: June 14, 2019