MUSSELSHELL COUNTY COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 22nd, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Coal Board Grant/DLA (Delivering Local Assistance) Grant/Tourism Grant
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Interdisciplinary Child Board
9:00 Lorie Jett
- #4 alteration. WWC correspondence.
- DCI Results.
- Accounting restructure progress.
- Coal Board next grant request.
- Meathouse project.
- Hot mix complete.
- Starting cold mix for Fishel Crk. and Bridge Rd. Monday.
- Both mowers are out.
10:30 Call Black Mountain/timecard training/budgets
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
1:00 Colonial Life
2:00 Justice of the Peace Brad Marking
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Vote on and sign the Contract with Denning, Downey & Associates P.C for a Forensic Audit for the years 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Discuss and decide on the bids for hail damage repairs at the Extension Office/Fairgrounds and Courthouse Steps.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for an approach in Sec 6, T-5-N, R-24-E Tract 423-A Homestead Road, submitted by Virginia Fidel.
- Review and sign Journal Voucher #471 and #472 correcting payroll expenditures for Adam Carlson and Teresa Fauth and Journal Voucher #473 correcting transportation funds.
- Discuss and sign the letter regarding the Colony Road Encroachment.
Last modified: July 30, 2019