COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 9ND, 2018
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda April 9th, 2018
- Reschedule the meeting on the 16th with the Commissioners.
- Due to recent weather we need to expect lots of mud and rough roads.
- Discuss calling Fergus County Commissioners to talk about Pamela Vosen becoming Musselshell County Flood Plain Administrator.
- Discuss the Auditors request for special orders over $500.00.
- Discuss payment collections for the Ambulance Department.
- Discuss claims check date.
11:30 Kathy Pfister/web site
12:00 Department Head Meeting
1:00 Mark Qualman/Commons
2:00 Public Review on Resolution 2018-11 Adopting Rules and Policies Governing Public Comment and Meetings.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and decide on making a commitment to the Sheriff’s Office to back them on a Federal Grant for an extra Officer for 3 years. (there will be more information on the grant when it is available.)
- Make a decision on who will get the Engineering Contract for the Airport after review by Mark Qualman, KLJ, Interstate Engineering or RPA (Robert Peccia and Associates.)
Last modified: May 24, 2018