COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 6TH, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda August 6th, 2018
- Continue working on cattle guard, culverts and repairing moisture damage.
- Discuss gathering info for upcoming County wide silent auction of excess supplies, vehicle, misc.
- Discuss our Motor Grader purchase due to a Coal Board Award. Once again ‘Thank you Coal Board”
11:30 County Agent Walter/baseball
1:30 Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Sign the Oil & Gas Lease in the South half of Section 20 and the Northwest quarter of Section 28 in Township 11 North, Range 28 East, submitted by HC Resources.
- Accept the offer of $12,536.25 for County owned property Lots 1, 2 & 3 of Block 27 of the Original Townsite of Roundup submitted by Rick Carlson.
- Approve and sign the 9 Encroachment permits, 1 for a Bore Crossing and Communication Line across Kicker Road, 3 for Queens point Road and 5 for Harvey road, submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative.
Last modified: March 4, 2019