COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 19, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda June 19, 2017
1. Accounting transfers were approved.
2. We will be another week in the Eastern District, not on Melstone Custer but a few side roads.
3. Final inspection for the E. Parrot Cr. Bridge complete.
4. The Coal Board is requesting a environmental review process for the End Dump.
1:30 Chad Sealey/Central School Annex
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Discuss and approve the County offer of $25,000.00 towards the Physical Therapy Room at the Roundup Memorial Hospital only with a $25,000.00 match from the Community. (RMH is $50,000.00 short on what they need to complete the project)
2. Discuss and decide on moving the Sheriff’s Department excess funds to the Capital Improvement Fund. 50% to the Equipment Fund and 50% to the Building Fund.
3. Discuss the Brownsfield Grant for the Central School Annex.
4. Decide on the capacity of involvement Homeword is going to have with the Central School Annex.
5. Review and decide on the Requests for Proposals for an Architect for the Central School Annex.
6. Review and sign the Lease Agreement with ADDCO Office Systems for the Hasler IN700 Mailing System.
4:00 County Attorney-
Overview of Marsy’s Law
Hospital CDBG loan
Last modified: December 13, 2017