COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 5, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda June 5, 2017
1. Nothing to discuss at this time.
1:30 Donna Marmon/Swimmers Forever
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Approve and sign Resolution 2017-12 adopting the 2017 Musselshell County Growth Policy Resolution.
2. Discuss and approve the County offer of $25,000.00 towards the Physical Therapy Room at the Roundup Memorial Hospital only with a $25,000.00 match from the Community. (RMH is $50,000.00 short on what they need to complete the project)
3. Integrate the 135% County Tax Appraisal cost into the FEMA Buyout Policy.
4. Appoint Standford Pisle or Shelley Halvorson for At Large Fair Board members and decide on term lengths of all members.
5. Approve and sign the Encroachment Application for Section 20, Township 5N, Range 24E. Dean Creek Road submitted by Wendy Cutter-Colins.
4:00 County Attorney
Last modified: December 13, 2017