COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MARCH 4th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Old Business
- Wells Fargo
- Bids for Extension Office.
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Fairgrounds hail damage
- Discuss the County’s next move on the Flood Plain Violation.
- Discuss Bonnie Stensvad’s proposal to lease the grass on the County owned 80 acres East of town.
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Vault door in the Clerk & Recorder’s Office
- Heat in the Courthouse
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration/petition
- FEMA Projects
- Pump replacement
a. Impound building.
b. Hail damage windows
- Discuss the New Burn Permit Process.
- Ambulance barn roof
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s structural issues.
- Discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease from 1889 Energy Group, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Vote on hiring a MACo recommended Attorney to investigate Cameron Road.
- Discuss and vote on the Musselshell County Commissioner’s preserving the audio and recorded meetings for availability to the public.
- Discuss and vote on having MACo provide training regarding the proper and professional way to treat County Officials and employees.
Last modified: March 4, 2019