COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 21st, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda May 21st, 2018
- Budget review/Amy
- Trying to get caught up on blading roads.
- Monitor Delphia Rd. and bridge, abutments of bridge very close to washing.
10:30 Accounting/Clerk of Court/Budget review
10:45 Treasure/Budget review
11:00 DES/Budget review
11:30 Public Comment on the Coal Board Application for a new call system and bed replacement project at Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
11:45 Clerk & Recorder/Budget review
1:00 Mark Qualman/Brian Johnson/Commons/Jail structural findings
2:00 Public Comment for Environmental Assessment for the TSEP Grant- Goffena Bridge
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and vote on a Lease/Rent/Use Agreement for the Musselshell County Central Commons.
- Decide on sponsoring the Coal Board Grant Application for a new call system and bed replacement project at Roundup Memorial Healthcare.
- Sign Resolution 2018-13 to submit the TSEP Grant Application.
- Sign the Environmental Assessment Form for the Goffena Bridge.
Last modified: March 4, 2019