COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 9th, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda October 9th, 2018
- Submit for approval “Public Notice” for our side dump trailer Coal Board Grant Application
- Submit Mushroom Mine documents for precedence concerning relocation of #4 Rd. Discuss updates on relocation progress.
1:30 Mark Qualman
2:00 City of Roundup Tax Increment Finance District. TIFD
2:30 Theresa Doumitt Etal/space at the Old School for parking.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Sign the Inter-local Agreement with the City of Roundup property acquired through the FEMA Grants.
- Sign the Inter-local Agreement with the Community Library.
- Approve and sign Resolution 2018-19 NOT allowing the County Treasure to issue a tax deed to Tract 13 of RLC investments COS 1977-11 Section 5, Township 6 North, Range 26 East. (Also known as Hampton Road and McCord Road)
- Approve and sign Resolution 2018-20 allowing Musselshell County Elected Officials to receive a .10 cent cost of living increase.
Last modified: October 5, 2018