COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA SEPTEMBER 9, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Bair-Collins Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Minimum Allocation
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Mike Ruggles-FA
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Public comment on the 2022/2023 Preliminary Budget.
Public Comment on Musselshell County Joining the Snowy Mountain Port Authority
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the formal award for the FY 2022 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) EMD-2022-EP-00005 in the amount of $116,934.
- Sign the 2 Encroachment Permits submitted by William Bergin in Old Musselshell Road.
- Approve and sign the Coal Board Draw #2 documents for Roundup Memorial Hospital Generator Phase 2 Project.
Last modified: September 8, 2022