COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 15th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Minimum Allocation
9:30 Doug Medina/Medical Marijuana
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and approve the Encroachment permit for Section 31, T-8-N, R-31-E, Pin View Road submitted by Tom Shanahan.
- Vote to accept the bid from Hardrives Construction, Inc. for the Old Divide/#4 Chip Seal Project for Coal Board Grant 0933 in the amount of $424,820.39.
- Approve and sign the updated Drawdown #2 for the Farrell Street Bridge replacement Project MT-CB-CG-19-0865 in the amount of $372,498.90. (This Drawdown was originally done on March 7, 2022 business but the amount was incorrect at $372,453.00)
- Review and approve the bid of $5,000.00 submitted by Toby Dahl for cutting trees in the County ROW on Chandler and Casey Roads
Last modified: April 13, 2022