COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 8th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Inter-Office Agreement/City/Law Enforcement
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Minimum Allocation
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-13 Requestion Distribution of Bridge and Road Safety and Accountability Program Funds.
- Review and sign the letter of intent for the interim dues of $500.00 to the Montana Natural Resource Coalition.
- Review and sign Resolution setting the rate for the Sheriff’s Office to serve civil papers to $75.00 per document.
3:30 Aaron Belveal- property in Musselshell and Roundup.
Last modified: April 6, 2022