COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST12th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Bair-Collins Advisory Committee Meeting.
- Minimum Allocation
9:30 Jon Stahl/Private
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:30 Public comment on the 2022/2023 Preliminary Budget.
Public Comment on Musselshell County Joining the Snowy Mountain Port Authority
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- FAA Form 5100-110, Request for FAA Approval of Agreement for Transfer of Entitlements, 2022 Roundup to Three Forks.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-22 Ordering the County Treasurer to Issue Tax Deeds.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit submitted by William Bergin for a Water Pipe in Section 17, Township 9 North, Range 30 East, Old Musselshell Road.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit submitted by William Bergin for an Approach in Section 13, Township 9 North, Range 29 East Old Musselshell Road.
Last modified: August 10, 2022