COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST13th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 Maintenance/Lorie Jett
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign Resolution 2021-31 to receive Grant RFC-22-330 the 2021 Rural Fire Capacity Grant from DNRC for the Fire Council
- Review and sign the Rural Fire Capacity Program Sub Award Agreement RFC-22-330 and the USDA AD-1048 Form from DNRC for the Musselshell County Fire Council submitted by Fire Warden Russell.
- Appoint Katharine “Trina” Harris to the Roundup Hospital District Board.
- Review discuss and sign the Memorandum of Agreement between Musselshell County and Golden Valley County for the County Attorney.
- Approve and sign the Coal Board MT-CB-PL-21-0888 Request for Funds in the amount of $35,398.01 for the PAR of the Sheriff’s Impound Building.
3:30 DES Coordinator Interviews
Last modified: December 31, 2021