COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 17th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Storage for Courthouse/After new year
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Building appraisals
- Airport road plowing.
- Decay Ordinance for the County
- Sign at County owned building
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik-
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Solf
12:00 LUNCH/ Christmas Gathering
1:00 Roundup Mesa Homeowners Association
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
230 1. Public Comment on Accounting meetings every last Friday of the month with the Commissioners to review Budgets vs Actual reports and quarterly reports with Department Heads.
- Public Comment on Public Notice places. Roundup Record, County Courthouse, County Website or Roundup Post Office.
- Public Comment on Resolution 2021-43 for a Budget Amendment to transfer Cash from the Fire Protection Fund to individual departments in the amount of $64,492.00.
- Public comment on Amended Resolution 2021-42 for the Marijuana K9 Replacement Program in the amount of $10,000.00.
- Public Comment for Resolution 2021-37 to change the amount of the EMPG grant for a DES truck in the amount of $47,322.50 instead of $56,000.00.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and sign the agreement for accounting meetings every first Friday of the month with the Commissioners to review Budgets vs Actual reports and quarterly meetings with department Heads.
- Review and sign the Resolution 2021-44 for public “NOTICE” places to be the Roundup Record, County Website, County Courthouse or Roundup Post Office.
Last modified: December 31, 2021