COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JUNE 25th, 2021
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office repairs
- Storage for Courthouse Departments
- Fergus Easement
- Chip Seal on Old Divide Road.
- Belveal Property
- Water Rights
- Telephone systems
- Rural Development/Commons sidewalks
- Historic Tourism Grant/MT Dept of Commerce next Fall
- Montana Transportation Alternatives (TA) Program
9:00 County Agent Solf
10:00 Brad Marking/July 4th
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
Impound Building/Coal Board Grant
11:00 DES & FIRE WARDEN
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 Public Comment for the Coal Board Grant Environmental Evaluation for Phase 2 of the Hospital Generator Project for Roundup Memorial Hospital
2:30 Public Comment on Budget Amendments.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Discuss and sign the Videographic Work Agreement between Musselshell County and The Montana Movie Factory, LLC for the Roundup Independence Day Parade and Festivities.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for Section 3, Township 8 North, Range 29 East on Fishel Creek Road submitted by Martin Reiger.
- Review and approve Resolution 2021-19 Increasing Expenditure Budget Lines on the FY 2020-2021 Budget.
- Sign the letter of Support for the Montana Department of Transportation RAISE Grant Funding Application for Timber Bridges -Forsyth Area Project.
Last modified: July 27, 2021