COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA MAY 15, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda May 15, 2017
- Actively searching for additional funding to purchase crushed gravel.
- The bridge on East Parrot is open.
- New hire application is under consideration.
1:30 Mayor Jones/Interlocal Agreement Law Enforcement negotiations.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss review and approve the updated Interlocal Agreement for Law
- Sign the Quit Claim Deed from Musselshell County to Chris Hamilton for piece
of land by the Gage Bridge that the County owns to be used for a fishing access.
- Review the 2 different offers, discuss and sign the chosen offer to Beverly
Eiselein for the property acquisition with FEMA.
- Decide between KLJ or Stahly Engineering on the TSEP Application for the
- Review and sign the Encroachment Application for an approach in Section 29,
Township 7 North, Range 26 East, Ambush Road. Submitted by Danny Acord.
- Approve and sign the Final Request for Reimbursement No. 4, for AIP 3-30-
0066-013-2016 submitted by KLJ.
- Approve adding budget line item 2920/ revenue and budget for DNRC.
Last modified: May 18, 2017