COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA OCTOBER 28th, 2022
CALL TO ORDER
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Belveal Property
- Telephone systems
- Decay ordinance for the County
- Welcome Center bathrooms
- Arena Building
- Individual rental at Fairground
- Minimum Allocation
9:00 Maintenance Supervisor Jett
10:00 County Agent Solf
10:30 Sheriff Lesnik
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
1:30 Ambulance Director Solberg
2:00 CFO Kirk
2:30 Public Comment regarding providing Matching Funds for the Musselshell County Fairgrounds Water Project and the Town of Musselshell Water System Improvements.
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commissioners that is NOT on the agenda.
All business and Resolutions approved and voted on by the Commission.
- Review and Sign Resolution 2022-33 to receive the ARPA Water & Sewer Grant for Roundup Mesa Water Systems.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-34 to receive the Rural Fire Capacity/Fire Warden/Fire Officer Stipend Grant.
- Review and sign Resolution 2022-35 to receive the Rural Fire Capacity/DNRC/Rural Fire Capacity Grant.
- Review and sign the Encroachment Permit for Section 8, Township 8 North, Range 25 East on Golf Course Road submitted by Joseph B. Smith.
- Nominate 3 Individuals for the Post General Election Audit.
- Approve and sign Coal Board Drawdown #3 documents for RMH Generator Phase 2 Project.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2022-18RB for the NENW and NWNE of Section 32, T-7-N, R-26-E Tract 12A-1 submitted by Wayne and Charlotte McCutchen.
Last modified: October 26, 2022