MUSSELSHELL COUNTY COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY20th, 2019 THE COMMISSIONER’S MEETING WILL BE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY THIS WEEK 8:30
Call to order.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Approval of minutes
4. Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
5. Community Builders Grant
6. Old Business a. County owned property not in the FEMA mitigation.
b. Wells Fargo
c. Bids for Extension Office.
d. Storage in Courtroom
e. Steps at the Courthouse
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett a. Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
b. Heat in the Courthouse
c. Bathroom bids at the Complex
9:30 Road Department
a. Coal Board Grant end dump and used end dump.
b. #4 alteration.
c. FEMA #4 and 4H.
d. Mr. Vescovi is coming in to peak w/Comm.
e. Discuss project for BARSSA funds.
a. Impound building.
b. Grants to pursue.
11:30 EMT a. Dispatch move b. Ambulance barn roof
1:00 Brian Kurth/Oil & Gas Lease
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s
2. Open and vote on Bids for the Bathroom repair at the County Complex.
3. Discuss doing a Resolution for an investigation of use of public funds on
Cameron Road, a private road, and to determine how much money was
expanded on a non-County Road.
4. Sign Resolution 2019-11 stating Musselshell County Insurance
Last modified: March 4, 2019