COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 1ST, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Wells Fargo
- Extension Office Damage
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Fairgrounds hail damage
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Boiler bids.
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration. Has a public meeting date been set?
- Coal Board Grant to replace Farrel St. Bridge granted.
- MFLAP Grant.
- New pick-up purchase.
- Hougardy Lane.
- Impound building.
- Hail damage windows
11:30 Megan Ross/First Call
1:00 Mark Qualman/Commissioner visiting hail damaged buildings
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Adopt the New State Fire Burn Permit System with a $6.00 fee attached.
- Discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease from 1889 Energy Group, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Sign the 3 Contracts for Professional Management Services between Musselshell County and Snowy Mountain Development for a Side Dump Trailer, Roundup Hospital Call Center and Roundup Memorial Hospital Beds.
- Sign the Certificate of Survey 2019-4 for a retracement of Highway R-O-W of U.S. Highway 12 in the SW4 of Sec. 33, T-8-N, R-25-E, submitted by Montana Department of Transportation.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2019-5 for a retracement of Highway 12 R-O-W in Sections 13, 22, 23, 24 and 27 in T-7-N, R-24-E submitted by Montana Department of Transportation.
Last modified: July 30, 2019