COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL15th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Wells Fargo
- Hail Damage to County property/Extension, Fairgrounds
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- The sale of County owned property.
- Procurement process for term contracts.
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
9:30 Road Department
- #4 Alteration letter wording to landowners after taking public opinion on April 22 & 29, 2019.
- Discuss Coal Board Grant Application for a mower and 2 side arms.
- Discuss meeting held on Friday April 12th, 2019 concerning Goulding Crk. Rd./secondary 381.
- Discuss putting ad in paper for new hire.
- Dean Crk., Alec Roy and Fattig Crk. Road issues.
- Meeting with FEMA today at 10.
- Impound building.
- Kyle Stargill/State DES
1:30 Theresa Doumitt/ Roundup Memorial /request for sponsor Coal Board Grant
for planning/ or equipment
2:00 Fishers Technology/IT
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
4:00 Firstcall site visit
Last modified: April 11, 2019