COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 16th, 2018
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda April16th, 2018
- Discuss Procurement and accountability process.
- Accident reporting/investigation procedure needs to be instructed to each Dept. Head and followed thru as stated in our policy.
- Personal telephone privacy issue.
- We received the contract for the new end dump truck granted to us from the Coal Board.
10:30 Accounting/Scott Graham-Sponsorship of Grants for Fisheries with Fish Wildlife & Parks
11:00 DES- Accounting/Scott Graham
11:30 Kathie Bailey SMDC/Chad Sealey/Donna Marmon- CDBG Grant Planning
1:00 Mark Qualman/Brian Johnson/Commons
2:00 Public Review and Comment on Resolution 2018-11 Adopting Rules and Policies Governing Public Comment and Meetings.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and decide on making a commitment to the Sheriff’s Office to back them on a Federal Grant for an extra Officer for 3 years. (There will be more information on the grant when it is available.)
- Review and sign the “changes” in the Montana Association of Counties Workers’ Compensation Trust.
- Review and sign the “changes” in the Montana Association of Counties Property & Casualty Trust.
4:00 Pam Walling with MACo Medical Insurance Renewal (Possible phone conference)
Last modified: March 4, 2019