COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 30th, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda April 30th, 2018
- Discuss Holiday worked compensation.
- Finalize Gas Tax allocation for SFY 2019
- RE: RAS. Have you decided to hire a part-time seasonal employee to put up road signs? Good time to get that done, there are quite a few at the ext. office that need attention. We do our regulatory but do not have personnel to do RAS signs.
- Stage Stop at Riverside is history…reclaimed.
- Pot hole repairs started as well as blading.
- Working Holiday pay for Road, Dispatch and Sheriff
Treasure Mary Nelson/Full-time employee
10:45 County Agent Mat Walter/update
11:30 Weed Coordinator Beck/Weed Plan
1:00 Mark Qualman/Brian Johnson/Commons
1:30 Public comments for the CDBG Planning Grant for the Community Center.
2:00 Musselshell County Council on Aging/Commons Agreement
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Sign the Inter Local Agreement with Melstone School for Transfer Cases.
- Sign the Contract for Professional Services Agreement between Musselshell County and Snowy Mountain Development Corporation for grant writing services to the Coal Board for End Dump Equipment.
- Approve and sign the Encroachment Application for a Communication Line in multiple Sections in Township 8 & 9 North, Range 27, 28 & 29 East on multiple roads submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Appoint Dave Dembek to the Refuse Board.
Last modified: May 24, 2018