Commissioner’s Agenda April 8, 2019
COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA APRIL 8th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Wells Fargo
- Extension Office Damage
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Fairgrounds hail damage
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- The sale of County owned property.
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration.
- Resident concern on Farrel St.
- SB 343
- Impound building.
11:30 Commissioner Borner to American Title
12:00 LUNCH (Department Head Meeting)
1:30 Megan Ross/Firstcall
2:30 Stahly Engineering/Kathy Thompson conference call
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Adopt the New State Fire Burn Permit System with a $6.00 fee attached.
- Sign the Service Provider Designation Form for Musselshell County Earmarked Alcohol Tax Money submitted by the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
4:00 Mark Qualman/Commissioners
Last modified: July 30, 2019