MUSSELSHELL COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AGENDA AUGUST 5, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Coal Board Grant/Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Tax Appeal Board
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Interdisciplinary Child Board
9:00 Lorie Jett
- #4 alteration.
- Meathouse project. Meeting 8-13-19
- Only 1 mower out
- CPR & first aid training
- Gravel site.
- Colony Road culvert estimates.
- Repairing culverts.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
1:00 Colonial Life
2:00 County Attorney Peterson
2:30 Mark Qualman
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is NOT on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2019-8 for 2 Tracts of land in the SE4 of Section 24, Township 7 North, Range 26 East, per Court Order No. DV-14-69.
- Discuss the appraisal of the Ciotti property.
- Review and sign Journal Voucher #475 changing Shirley Markings pay from the Accounting budget to the Clerk & Recorder budget, #476 putting Coal Gross Proceeds into the correct account and #478 putting end of year transfers from the High School Building account to High School Building Reserves account.
Last modified: August 8, 2019