COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 19th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Interdisciplinary Child Board
- Ciotti property
9:00 Lorie Jett
- Bids -Commons windows & waterline, Complex hydrant, doors and windows
- #4 alteration.
- Meathouse project.
- Donated gravel
10:30 Clerk & Recorder Tomassi-Budgets
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
2:30 Mark Qualman
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Sign the contract with Stone Construction for hail damage repairs at the Extension Office, Fairgrounds and the Courthouse steps.
- Review and sign Journal Voucher #460 transferring from Roundup HS General Fund to Roundup Elementary Cash Fund per Carmen Eiselein #461 transferring from Roundup HS Retirement to Roundup Elementary Retirement Fund per Carmen Eiselein. #479 end of year adjustments from Melstone Elementary School District per Patti. #480 end of year adjustments Melstone HS per Patti.
- Sign the Budget Authority Resolution, Management Plan, Project Budget, Implementation Schedule, Designation of Depository and Signature Certification for the Goffena Bridge TSEP Grant submitted by Stahly Engineering.
- Sign the Construction Agreement between MDT and Musselshell County for the Goulding Creek Road repair project submitted by the Montana Department of Transportation.
- Sign Grant Agreement No. RIT-20-8889 Bair-Collins Mine (Meathouse Road) Reclamation and Musselshell River Restoration submitted by the Department of Natural Resources and Conservation.
Last modified: September 30, 2019