COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 27TH, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda August 27th, 2018
- Discuss insurance payment from hail damage. Maybe let go of the ’91 Toyota.
- Apply to Coal Board for a side dump trailer.
- Purchasing the used motor grader and possibly reconditioning of our 1996 160H grader.
- Discuss next fiscal year’s BARSSA money -Hot mix for Horsethief?
- This year’s budget.
10:30 Accounting/ going over Preliminary Budgets
1:30 Mark Qualman/
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Decide on which window Company we are going to use for hail damaged windows in the Courthouse.
- Decide on the estimates for roofing at the Road Department.
Last modified: March 4, 2019