COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA AUGUST 5th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Coal Board Grant/Ambulance Barn/Impound
- Refuse property
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
- Interdisciplinary Child Board
9:00 Lorie Jett
- #4 alteration.
- Meathouse project. Meeting 8-13-19
- Both mowers are out.
- CPR & first aid training
- Gravel site.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent Fosjord
1:00 Colonial Life
2:30 Mark Qualman
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Re-appoint Dallas Teini to be on the Refuse Board for a 3-year term.
- Review and sign the Lease Contract with the State of Montana Department of Revenue for office space.
- Review and sign Certificate of Survey 2019-7 in Sections 22 and 27, T-8-N, R-25-E submitted by Montana Department of Transportation.
Last modified: August 5, 2019