COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 10th, 2018
9:00 Adam Toombs
- Old ambulance barn roof
- Roof on new ambulance barn
- Bids for the Extension Office/Servpro
- Relocation of #4 Road.
- Wells Fargo Building
- Sheriff impound building
- Maintenance of County owned property
- Heat in the Courtroom
- Storage in District Courtroom
- County Complex Office(s) for JP
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Mower/snow remover from the school
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda December 10th, 2018
- RE: #4 re-route. Discuss to pursue the Jensen ROW for relocation.
- Meeting for incident that occurred on 11-7-18 on HWY 87. Numerous agencies were invited. Meeting at 1:00 P.M. in Commissioner’s Office
10:15 Sheriff Thomas
11:30 Montana Made Projects
1:00 Road Department/Department of Transportation
2:30 Mat Walter
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss using Mark Qualman for the bid package for the Extension Office.
- Discuss and decide on hiring an attorney for probate for the #4 Road relocation.
- Sign the Letter of Commitment for the Pre Disaster Mitigation Plan submitted by DES Coordinator Fisher.
- Open bids for the Musselshell County Central Commons window replacement.
- Review and approve the Encroachment Permit for bore crossings in Sec. 5, Township 9 North, Range 31 East Adams Road, submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative.
- Review and approve the Encroachment Permit for bore crossings in Sec. 34, Township 10 North, Range 31 East, Adams Road submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative.
4:00 County Attorney Peterson. Election litigation.
Last modified: March 4, 2019