COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 11, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:00 Theresa Doumitt/ Brad Howel- Hospital
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda December 11, 2017
1. Continue working on roads while weather holds out.
Blading done: Fattig Crk hill, Horsethief, East Parrot, Chandler, N. Gage.
Prep/Road built up last 3 miles of Big Wall, (ready for gravel) More signage put up on N. Gage and Big Wall.
1:30 Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Vote on adopting the 2017 Acquisition Policy.
2. Vote on the bid for Appraisal Services for the Mitigation Grant Programs from
Barta Appraisal Services in the amount of $26,000.00.
5. Approve and sign Certificate of Survey 2017-9RB for the SW4 of Section 25, and the SE4 of Section 26, T-6-N, R-26-E submitted by Musselshell Resources and James H Amerson.
6. Approve and sign the Encroachment Permit for a communication line in Section 19, T-7-N, R-26-E, Juniper Road submitted by Mid-Rivers Communications.
7. Discuss the request by the County Attorney to have Teresa Fauth and Tami Allen appointed as notaries.
8. Discuss a rental agreement with Beverly Eiselein for the County owned property on Mine Road.
4:00 County Attorney- Discuss Items above.
Last modified: December 13, 2017