COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 26, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda December 26, 2017
1. Stolen Horse and Buggy signs.
2. Release of Easement on the old railroad bridge access near Goffena Rd.
3. New Route for TSEP Grant.
1:30 Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
2. Decide and apply for the Fish Wildlife and Parks Recreational Trails Program.
3. Amend the Policy Manual clarifying Flex Time and Comp. Time for County Employees.
4. Discuss and decide on signing as a sponsor for a CDBG Block Grant for the Swimmers Forever if they.
5. Decide on purposing and pursuing a new route for the TSEP Grant for efficiency and public safety.
6. Sign the Grant Agreement RITP-18-0139 for the Davis Mine Site Assessment and Problem submitted by the DNRC.
4:00 County Attorney- Discuss Items above.
Last modified: January 10, 2018