COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA DECEMBER 3rd, 2018
9:00 Old Business
- Old ambulance barn roof
- Roof on new ambulance barn
- Bids for the Extension Office/Servpro
- Relocation of #4 Road.
- Windows at Central Commons/Courthouse
- Wells Fargo Building
- Sheriff impound building
- Maintenance of County owned property
- Heat in the Courtroom
- Storage in District Courtroom
- County Complex Office(s) for JP
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Mower/snow remover from the school
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda December 3rd, 2018
- Residents will be coming in to discuss the possible relocation of #4 Road from Pedrazzi’s corner to US Hwy 12 E.
- Discuss motor grader bids reviewed by Road Supervisor.
10:15 Sheriff Thomas
10:30 Accounting/Insurance checks checklist
11:30 Mayor Jones
1:30 Casey Collins from Greg Gianforte’s Office
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Sign the Contract from Badlands Water and Consulting, Inc. for Lobbyist Bob Gilbert for the 2019 Legislative Session.
- Discus and approve the bid package for the Extension Office submitted by Mark Qualman.
Last modified: November 29, 2018