COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY 25th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Old Business
- Wells Fargo
- Bids for Extension Office.
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
9:30 Road Department
- #4 alteration. Letter from County Attorney for interest in the Jensen property.
- FEMA: 4H, Melstone-Custer, Ragged Point and fairgrounds
- BARSSA funds. Sign resolution at 3:00
- Pump replacement
- MDT/Major collectors/FEMA/County, Spring MACo meeting.
a. Impound building.
b. Grants to pursue.
- Ambulance barn roof
1:00 Brian Johnson and Matt Hubbard/Commons
2:30 Commissioner Borner to American Title & Escrow
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s structural issues.
- Discuss the letter from the Roundup Mesa Landowners Association regarding their By Laws.
- Discuss and sign the Oil & Gas Lease from 1889 Energy Group, LLC for various properties in Musselshell County.
- Review and sign Resolution 2019-12 Requesting Distribution of Local Government Road Construction and Maintenance Match Program Funds.
- Vote on Selling County Owned Properties. 1. Park Addition, Block 3, The West Half of Lots 1 & 2, 2. 2nd Addition to Roundup, Block 3, Lots 7 & 8, 3. Townsite of Melstone, Block 18, Lots 4, 5 & 6 and Tract 3 of COS 1973-1 in Section 33, T-11-N, R-31-E.
- Sign Resolution 2019-13 Regarding the Investigation of Cameron Road.
- Discuss and vote on the Musselshell County Commissioner’s preserving the audio and recorded meetings for availability to the public.
- Discuss and vote on having MACo provide training regarding the proper and professional way to treat County Officials and employees.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2019-2RB for Lots 33A, 34A, 35A & 36A in Section 20, T-8-N, R-26-E submitted by James and Holly Nelson.
- Sign Certificate of Survey 2019-3 Cutters Corner Minor Subdivision Tracts 1 & 2 of the S1/2 of the SE1/4 of Section 20, T-6-N, R-24-E submitted by Tim Rogers.
Last modified: March 4, 2019