COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY11th, 2019
THE COMMISSIONER’S MEETING WILL ONLY BE IN THE MORNING DUE TO THE MID-WINTER MACo
CONFERENCE IN HELENA
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information/Legislative Bill watch
- Community Builders Grant
- Old Business
- County owned property not in the FEMA mitigation.
- Wells Fargo
- Bids for Extension Office.
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
- Keys for Commons
- Bathroom bids at the Complex
9:30 Road Department
- Coal Board Grant end dump and used end dump.
- #4 alteration. Is our County Attorney willing to compose a contract letter?
- Policy amendments.
- FEMA #4 and 4H.
- Impound building.
- Grants to pursue.
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s structural issues.
- Open and vote on Bids for the Bathroom repair at the County Complex.
- Discuss LLC1178 The Signal Peak Tax Abatement.
- Discuss doing a Resolution Approving the Montana Department of Commerce Community Development Block Grant Program Contract.
Last modified: March 4, 2019