COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA FEBRUARY 5, 2018
**THE COMMISSIONERS WILL NOT BE MEETING THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 12, 2018 DUE TO THE MACo MID-WINTER CONFERENCE**
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:15 Brad Howell
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda February 5, 2018
1. Discuss the final walk thru on Queens Point Bridge replacement.
2. Freezing culverts have been discovered, keep this in mind when weather begins to warm up, water may cross roads. Drive with caution.
11:30 Weed Coordinator Beck
1:30 Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Discuss and decide on an Ordinance for keeping people off the County owned property at the fairgrounds.
2. Discuss and decide on qualifying projects for the EMPG (emergency management performance grant)
3. Discuss and decide on the proposal offered by AMD Planning and Consulting for Floodplain Management Services for $2,000.00 annually plus permit fees.
4. Discuss why the County is continuing the contract with an HR Consultant after the resignation of Adam Carlson.
5. Discuss cost of DES advertisement in the Billings Gazette.
4:00 County Attorney- Discuss Items above.
Last modified: February 14, 2018