COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 2, 2018
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
2. Discuss the flex time vs. Comp time wording change in policy manual.
1:30 Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
3. Consider seeking Engineers report on scope & cost of Big Pond components.
4. Discuss adopting a policy regarding County employees on Social Media and the radio.
5. Review and sign the Memorandum of Agreement between the Department of Environmental Quality and Musselshell County for the site investigation work at the Davis Mine/Meathouse Road site.
6. Sign Resolution 2018-1 raising the new mileage rates to 54.5 cents a mile.
9. Sign Resolution 2018-4 establishing travel reimbursement rates for which County employees are eligible to be reimbursed at up to the federal room rate but not to exceed $93.00 plus tax per night.
10. Sign Resolution 2018-5 establishing the 2018 Elected Official Salary Compensation Board.
11. Sign resolution 2018-6 setting the fire season for the County of Musselshell for 2018.
Last modified: January 10, 2018