COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 22, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Community Builders Grant
- Old Business
- County owned property not in the FEMA mitigation.
- Central Common’s maintenance issues.
- Wells Fargo
- Bids for Extension Office.
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Damaged wiring on Courthouse
- Computer device quotes for Commissioners
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
- Keys for Commons
- Work at the County Complex
- Mower/snow remover manual
9:30 Road Department
- New road grader after loan is paid off.
- Presidential Declaration disaster items.
- Progress on #4 Rd. emergency route, altercation
- Pump replacement
- New motor grader purchase FY 2020
- Impound building.
- Grants to pursue.
- Go over Coal Board Grants
- IT Person
- Fishing Access negotiations
- Usage and maintenance of County FEMA properties
- Fire Policy
- Public Hearing on an Ordinance Fees to go with the Burning Permits.
- Dispatch move
- Ambulance barn roof
- Check in system for purchases
Coordinator Beck- Building update
2:00 COUNTY TAX DEED AUCTION
2:30 Cody Samuelson/Key Insurance
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review the Renewal Application for 2019-2020 submitted by Montana Association of Counties.
- Review the 2019-2020 PCT Renewal Scheduled Acknowledgement Form Submitted by MACo.
- Discuss and vote on hiring an Engineering firm for Central Common’s structural issues.
- Approve and sign Certificate of Survey 2019-1RB Amending the Plat of Newton’s First Addition of Roundup, Lots 1, 2, 3 & 4 submitted by Michael B. & Elaine A. Krueger.
- Approve and sign Resolution 2019-9 Amending Resolution 2018-26 Determining Fair Market Value and Order for Sale of County Owned Property.
- Approve and sign the Ordinance for Fees to go with the Burning Permits.
- Approve and sign the Official Offer for Bruce Archer based off the appraisal done by Barta Appraisal in the amount of $175,000.00.
Last modified: March 4, 2019