COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JANUARY 7, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Old Business
- County owned property not in the FEMA mitigation.
- Central Common’s maintenance issues.
- Wells Fargo
- Bids for Extension Office.
- Storage in Courtroom
- Steps at the Courthouse
- Damaged wiring on Courthouse
9:00 Maintenance- Lorie Jett
- Courthouse & County buildings maintenance
- Heat in the Courthouse
- Keys for Commons
- Work at the County Complex
- Mower/snow remover manual
9:30 Road Department
- Pedrazzi’s will be in to discuss the re-rout of #4 Road.
- Discuss draft letter to the public informing them of #4 relocation and possible flooding this spring.
- Submit 2018 road report by Supervisor Stockert.
- Pump replacement should begin on 1-7-19 and weather permitting be done by the end of the week.
- Submit suggestions to make amendments to the policy manual.
- New road grader after loan is paid off.
- Presidential Declaration disaster items.
- Impound building.
- Grants to pursue.
- Master list of County credit cards that are out
- Go over Coal Board Grants
- Fishing Access negotiations
- Usage and maintenance of County FEMA properties
- Fire Policy
- Dispatch move
- Ambulance barn roof
- Check in system for purchases
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Discuss and decide on hiring an Attorney for probate for the #4 Road relocation.
- Review the Renewal Application for 2019-2020 submitted by Montana Association of Counties.
- Review the 2019-2020 PCT Renewal Scheduled Acknowledgement Form Submitted by MACo.
- Discuss Central Common’s structural issues.
- Approve and sign the 22 Encroachment Permits for bore crossings and parallel lines for various properties in Musselshell County submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative. (These have been approved by Road and Bridge Supervisor Stockert.)
- Review and sign the Inter-Local Agreement between the Montana Department of Justice, Motor Vehicle Division and Musselshell County.
Last modified: March 4, 2019