COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY15th, 2019
8:30 Call to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of minutes
- Commissioner Board information
- Extension Office and Fairgrounds repairs
- Discuss the County’s next move on Flood Plain Violation
- Farmers Union
- Policy for claims
- Accounting Audit
9:00 Lorie Jett
9:30 Road department will not be meeting due to hot mix repairs.
11:30 Treasurer Hetrick
11:45 County Agent
3:00 Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission that is not on the agenda
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Open Bids for hail damage repair at the Extension office/Fairgrounds/ Courthouse concrete steps.
- Approve and sign the Contract for Professional Services for grant writing for a mower and side arms submitted by Snowy Mountain Development Corporation in the amount of $1,762.08.
- Approve and sign the Contract for professional Services for grant writing for Hawk Creek Fire Department Building Supplies submitted by Snowy Mountain Development Corporation in the amount of $475.44.
3:30 Conference call/Kathy Thompson Stahly Engineering/TSEP Grant Administration/ Farrel Bridge
Last modified: July 12, 2019