COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 2ND, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda July 2nd, 2018
- Repairing roads
- Bridge nominations for the MDT Off-System Bridge Project.
- Farreltown/Klein Bridge
- Goffena Bridge
- Delphia Bridge
3.Discuss Colony Road
11:30 Larry Isle/Golden Thimble/Food Bank.
12:00 Elected Official Compensation Board Meeting.
1:00 Mark Qualman/Courthouse Roof/Commons.
1:30 Mat Walter/fairgrounds
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Review and sign the Lease Agreement with the Golden Thimble for the use of the Musselshell County Central Commons Facilities.
- Review and sign the Lease Agreement with the Food Bank for the use of the Musselshell County Central Commons Facilities.
- Decide on a Bridge/Bridges for the Off System Bridge Nomination submitted by the Montana Department of Transportation.
- Review and approve the Encroachment Permit for a parallel line in Section 22, T-8-N, R-26-E, Bender Road, submitted by Mid-rivers Telephone Cooperative, Inc.
- Discuss approving Commissioner Goffena to travel to Washington D.C with Mayor Jones for Montana Day.
- Discuss the Courthouse hail damages and County Infrastructure /hail damage
Last modified: March 4, 2019