COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 30th, 2018
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda July 30th, 2018
- FEMA forms & meeting. Floyd & or Justin will get the forms in.
- Zoning Compliance for Riverside Contracting ok?
- Road Dept. budget/generators
- Roof estimates.
11:30 Mayor Jones/ Interlocal Agreement with the City of Roundup
12:00 Dept Head Meeting/Lunch
1:30 Mark Qualman/Building permit/Building Inspector
2:30 HC Resources/Oil & Gas Lease
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
- Approve and award the bid for the Weed Building without alterations to CN Construction for $119,277.00. This bid was approved by the Weed Board with stipulations that there is clarification on the frost wall, there is proof of insurance and there is a timeline.
- Review approve and sign the Encroachment Permit for a parallel line on Section 29, Township 7 North, Range 26 East on Ambush Road submitted by Mid-Rivers Telephone Cooperative.
- Approve and sign the Zoning Compliance form submitted by Riverside Contracting, Inc. for Section 9, Township 11 North, Range 31 East.
- Sign the Designation of Applicant Agent Assurance for the FEMA Declaration.
Last modified: July 26, 2018