COMMISSIONER’S AGENDA JULY 5, 2017
Public Comments on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the Commission
9:00 Conference call/ Michele Puiggari/ HR issue.
9:30 Road Department Official Agenda July 5, 2017
1. We will be asking for a new motor grader at the Sept. Coal Board meeting, the Comm. agreed it would be a minuscule impact on the environment. So, no ad in the paper is required.
2. Finish up graveling on Horsethief Rd. sections, about 2 miles.
Intersection of Horsethief and Timber Buttes was graveled. Cattle guard removed, newer one installed and relocated , signs/delineators on Cameron.
Eastern district redid road to east repeater.
Cattle guards repaired on Four Mile and East Parrot
Ragged Pt. guard rails maintenance
Lots of tires purchased.
1:30 Collaborative Design/Mark Qualman
Public Comment on any public matter within the jurisdiction of the
Commission that is not on the agenda.
All business and resolutions approved and voted on by the Commissioners.
1. Discuss the Brownsfield Grant for the Central School Annex.
2. Discuss and decide on a Policy for the County Website.
3. Approve and sign Resolution 2017-14 Adopting Fees for Planning Department and Survey Reviews.
4:00 County Attorney-
Last modified: December 13, 2017